John’s Creek and alpharetta,
What’s in your carpet?
If you’re not sure, you should call GreenFreaks!
We will deep clean your carpet with the most powerful cleaning method, Hot Water Extraction, commonly know as “Steam Cleaning”.
GreenFreaks does not use toxic chemicals, soaps or detergents. Our product of choice is Procyon. Safe for children, pets and the environment. Procyon is Greenseal certified and very effective when used with the proper agitation and dwell time.
We leave no sticky residue behind that can attract soil like a magnet. Zero residue means your carpet will stay cleaner longer.
We will even extract and remove most of the chemicals left behind by the last carpet cleaner.
Our technicians are IICRC trained and certified.
We leave nothing behind, just peace of mind!
Recent jobs in Alpharetta.
Our 10 step process insures great results every time.
1. Inspect and Protect- A plan is made to increase the efficiency of the job and any issues are addressed. Corner guards and blankets are placed wherever needed to protect your home.
2. Vacuuming- This is often overlooked but time well spent, dry soil is much easier to remove then wet soil.
3. Pre-spot- Any potentially hard to remove spots are treated early to allow time for the product to break it down prior to extraction.
4. Pre-treat- A special non toxic product is sprayed on your carpet to break the bonds between the soils and carpet fibers and “suspends” them making them easier to remove.
5. Agitate- A special carpet rake or pile lifting machine is used to scrub the fibers from all directions making the next step easy.
6.Rinse and Extract- The carpet is rinsed and extracted simultaneously with a carpet wand or rotary extractor. Because we don’t skip steps 2 and 5, very little water is needed to rinse out completely. We do not soak carpets.
7. Post-spot- Any spots that were not removed are treated once again. We typically remove 90% of common spots. Some Spots such as red spots, pet stains, mustard, make-up etc. may be difficult or impossible to remove. There may be an extra charge for these types of stains but the fee will be waived if we are not successful removing it. As a last resort we could cut a small piece from a hidden area and use it to repair the damaged section for a small fee.
8. Grooming- Carpet fibers are raked with a carpet brush to lift and set the pile in one direction, unless the “sharktooth” pattern is requested.
9. Protector (Optional)- Green Guard carpet protector is applied on carpet and/or upholstery to help protect it from future staining.
10. Speed Dry- Air movers are placed where needed, drastically reducing the drying time.
Green Freaks serves the north eastern Atlanta area, including Roswell, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Duluth, Sandy Springs, Doraville, Norcross, Milton, Buford and surrounding areas of Fulton, Forsyth, Cobb, and DeKalb counties.
- Room or Area (up to 250 sqft)- $40 each
- Hallway- $20
- Staircase- $40
- Standard Closets are Included, Walk-in Closets- $20
- Oversize Rooms (over 250 sqft)- $60
- Great Room (Living Room/Dining Room)- $60
- Allergy Relief Post Treatment- $20 per Room
- Green Guard Carpet Protector- $20 per Room
$99 Minimum Charge Per Visit
- Sofa- $99
- Loveseat- $65
- Single Chair or Recliner- $49
- Sectional- Starting at $150
- Dining Room Chairs- $15
$99 Minimum Charge Per Visit
Proudly serving Alpharetta, Johns Creek and surrounding communities around the Atlanta, GA area including parts of DeKalb, Fulton and Gwinnett counties.