How to Prepare for your Carpet Cleaning.
Thank you for choosing GreenFreaks to clean your floors, we know that you will not be disappointed. Before we begin, we would ask that you please do the following to prepare for our arrival:
- Remove any breakable objects and items that you are able to move, such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc. Your cooperation in this step will shorten the time a technician needs to be in your home.
- Please note that your electronics, china cabinets, sectional sofas, beds, entertainment centers, and antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved by our technicians. If you would like them moved before cleaning, you should make arrangements to move these items prior to our arrival. Alternatively, we can clean carpet underneath such items when sufficient room is available, or we can clean right up to the edge of these items.
- Pin up any full-length draperies or skirts on upholstered furniture that may be touching the carpet.
- If possible, thoroughly vacuum all floors to be cleaned prior to our arrival.
- During our pre-inspection walk-through, please advise us if you have any areas that require special attention.
- Be aware of and plan for your outside door being ajar during the cleaning process. Put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning crew won’t disturb them. As far as kids are concerned, we want them to be safe and recommend that you keep a close eye on them during the cleaning process.
Special After-Care Information
- Furniture items removed from the carpet prior to cleaning should remain off the carpet for at least 24 hours or until carpet dries completely.
- To prevent re-soiling, please do not let your children or pets crawl or lie down on the carpet until it is completely dry.
- Please use extreme caution when walking from the damp carpet to any hard surface area.
- A special note about odors: We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to the depth of contamination, 100% success may not always be achieved. Be aware that you may notice an increase in odor for several days after cleaning due to higher humidity levels. This will subside once the carpet dries.
We value your satisfaction with our service and want to answer any questions and address any concerns you might have. Our reputation as a professional carpet cleaning service is built not only on our superior cleaning services but also on our customer service. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 770-549-9613.